Think you know Portico?
RESULTS YOU EXPECT.
DELIVERABILITY YOU DESERVE.
RETHINK THE PORTICO SELF-EXPANDING VALVE:
- Achieve excellent outcomes without compromising your delivery technique1,2
- Experience controlled, relaxed deployment, thanks to continuous hemodynamic stability3,4
- Tackle every case, even the most tortuous anatomies, with the most deliverable valve on the market5
- Protect future treatment options by preserving access to coronaries4
FROM A REAL WORLD STUDY
PORTICO I MULTICENTER ADJUDICATED STUDY 941 HIGH RISK PATIENTS
30 DAY OUTCOMES: LOW RATES OF MORTALITY & STROKE1
LIFE-THREATENING OR DISABLING BLEEDING
1 YEAR OUTCOMES: SAFETY & EFFICACY CONFIRMED2
*A new permanent pacemaker was implanted in 161 patients, representing 17.1% of all patients regardless of pacemaker status at baseline and 18.7% of patients with no prior pacemaker.
AT EVERY TURN.
THE MOST DELIVERABLE VALVE, WITH OPTIMIZED TRACKABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY5
CT workup of a horizontal aorta
Portico in the horizontal aorta
TEVAR graft in
Portico through the
CONFIDENCE FOR TODAY
MAINTAIN HEMODYNAMIC STABILITY
- Intra-annular position provides earlier leaflet functionality4
- Gradual, controlled deployment gives more time to assess valve placement3,4
- No rapid pacing during deployment3,4
RETAIN OPEN ACCESS FOR
- Large open cell geometry4:
- Preserves coronary access for future interventions4
- Minimizes obstruction to coronary blood flow4
PORTICO VALVE ANIMATION
- Maisano F. Early commercial experience from transcatheter aortic valve implantation using the Portico™ bioprosthetic valve: 30-day outcomes in the multicentre PORTICO-1 study. EuroIntervention 2018; 14-online publish-ahead-of-print August 2018.
- Søndergaard L, et al. One-Year Outcomes with a Self-Expanding, Repositionable Transcatheter Heart Valve in Severe Aortic Stenosis Patients: PORTICO-I. Journal of the American College of Cardiology (2018), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2018.09.014.
- Portico IFU.
- Möllmann H et al. Portico TF EU Pre-CE Mark 30d outcomes for all 4 valve sizes. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2017; 10: 1538–47.
- Søndergaard L. How Portico helps solve challenging cases: Horizontal aorta & calcified annulus. Webinar March 4, 2016.
Information contained herein for DISTRIBUTION outside the US ONLY. Check the regulatory status of the device in areas where CE marking is not the regulation in force.
Caution: This product is intended for use by or under the direction of a physician. Prior to use, reference the Instructions for Use, inside the product carton (when available) or at manuals.sjm.com for more detailed information on Indications, Contraindications, Warnings, Precautions and Adverse Events.
™ Indicates a trademark of the Abbott group of companies.
‡ Indicates a third-party trademark, which is property of its respective owner.